T he Passantino Bros. Funeral Home was established 83 years ago in January of 1930 by brothers Charles, George and Rosario Passantino. From this single location in the Historic Northeast District of Kansas City, the Passantino family began a tradition of offering personal, professional and compassionate service with special attention to each family they served. That important high standard was passed to the second generation of Leonard C. and Buddy Passantino. Today, Leonard’s son Charlie Passantino (the third generation) and his staff honor and stand firm on that family tradition.
· Passantino Bros. Funeral Home is proud to be owned and operated by the Passantino family.
· The freedom we enjoy as a family-owned funeral home allows us the flexibility to meet the unique wishes, traditions and circumstances of each and every family we serve.
· We offer a wide range and variety of services involving burial or cremation.
· Our services may be tailored to fit the needs and wishes of each individual from the very simple to the most elaborate.
· We are experienced at providing services for a wide variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds and understand the importance of the unique rites and traditions each family may have from traditional to contemporary, religious to secular.
· We offer unmatched personal attention and expertise that comes from 83 years and three generations of continuous service to our community.
Our commitment remains strong. With our renovated and remodeled facility and our deep held sense of community, we carry on with our commitment to the highest standard of service to our families.
Our 83-year family tradition proudly continues...